Internal Quality Assurance cell
NAAC Proposes that every accredited institution establish an internal quality assurance cell. IQAC has become a part of an institutions system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
The prime task of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions. The IQAC will make a significant and meaningful contribution in post accreditation phase of institution
To make quality the defining element of higher education in India through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
• To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher education or units thereof, or specific academic programs or projects:
• To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching- learning and research in higher education Institution
• To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher educations
• To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes
• To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance,